The JupyterHub AMI provides a multi-user JupyterHub installation with a batteries included approach and simple user management that can be launched on any EC2 instance type including GPUs.
- Immediately start using your JupyterHub installation, no SSH required to launch any services
- Multiple IDEs including JupyterLab, Jupyter Classic Notebook, RStudio IDE, and VS Code
- Multiple Python and R versions installed and configured
- A set of most popular Open Source packages installed and configured
- Easily installation of more packages, you have control
- Basic set of extensions installed without cluttering the server so you can configure the installation as needed
- Manage access of multiple users using an industry-standard system based on KeyCloak
- Easily connect to external LDAP or Kerberos to federate users from KeyCloak
- Easily configure a custon DNS for SSL termination
- GPU and multiple version of CUDA installed for the best usage of PyTorch and TensorFlow
- No per RAM or CPU pricing. Just a small fee for the AMI and use any EC2 instance type including GPUs
- Based on Ubuntu 22.04
- Free trial
This model has a fee of
0.15 dollars per hour.
You will incur costs for software use only for as long as your EC2 instance is running.
Infrastructure costs are independent and in addition to the costs of software and it depends on the instance type selected.